We are accredited members of Icon, each with over 30 years of professional experience.
We take pride in our impartial advice and personal service. We work to the highest technical and ethical standards according to The Institute of Conservation Code of Practice. We limit our treatments to only what is necessary and use conservation-quality materials. Our treatments are reversible as far as possible . We can respond to exhibition deadlines and work to budgets. Our secure and flexible studio space enables us to work, with the same attention to detail, on both large and small objects and projects.
Our clients from throughout Scotland and further afield include:
- National Galleries of Scotland;
- National Museums of Scotland;
- National Trust for Scotland;
- Historic Environment Scotland;
- Local authority museums;
- Independent museums;
- University museums;
- Archaeological contractors;
- Historic houses and stately homes;
- Local heritage organisations;
- Businesses and business archives;
- Art galleries, dealers and collectors;
- Auction houses;
- Insurers and loss adjusters;
- Churches and other religious organisations;
- Display designers; and
- Private clients.
The Studio is located in the stunning grounds of Hopetoun House, about 10 miles to the north west of Edinburgh.